Technology Risk and Advisory
Technology Risk and Advisory provides advice on the risks surrounding the use and deployment of technology within organisations. Our specialist teams provide a number of services, which can broadly be classified under the following headings:
- Information Security – helping organisations identify risks and assess the controls they have in place to safeguard and secure information.
- PCI DSS – BDO is a QSA company offering a range of services to help clients with their compliance.
- Service Organisation Control Reports – independent verification of the design and operating effectiveness of controls.
- Data Analytics – using advanced data interrogation software to help with data management and getting true value from data.
- Data Privacy – assisting in understanding and assessing the appropriateness of data privacy policies and procedures.
- IT Internal Audit (including internal Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 testing) – we provide IT internal audit services to clients who may not have the specialist resource internally.
- Project Risk Management – assessing the appropriateness and effectiveness project management methodologies at a corporate level and on a project by project basis.
- Business Continuity – encompasses a range of services from assisting in the assessment of the suitability of plans to the development of plans from scratch.